Friday, November 7, 2008

Obama's twisted view on Health: He thinks it is a "right," rather than a responsibility.


















During the presidential debates, Barack Obama insisted that personal health is an individual right, rather then an individual responsibility. This isn't surprising. Just another basic liberal idea. Obama believes, like many other liberals, that people should be bailed out for their bad lifestyles. The sickness in this country is incalculable, it is beyond reason, and the medical industry clearly is not the solution. But Obama thinks bureaucracy and big health institutions can save people, and he insists that it happens all through the U.S. taxpayer. People get sick because of their lifestyle and habits, and in my view, it is wrong to take money from other people just because your health is screwed up. Health is not a "right," but a personal responsibility. Health is maintained by the individual, not the big health institutions and the nanny state. Millions of people live hectic lifestyles, eat the wrong things and live the wrong way, and then they want these big institutions to come and rescue them. The ironic thing is, the health care and the medicine in this country is failing, utterly failing. Most modern medicine covers symptoms and does not beat any degenerative disease. People have this naive attitude of health and it goes like this... "I need affordable health insurance so I can live a healthy life." No, you don't. You need to live a healthy life to achieve good health. It's that SIMPLE. Medicine covers symptoms, it does not cure diseases. Most cancer treatments kill cells and weaken people beyond damage, and ultimately kill them. Rarely does cancer treatment work. There is medicine for everything today: High Blood pressure, high blood sugar, "depression," (also known as being sad), hyperactivity, RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME. Here's my question for Obama and all of these people complaining about health costs: Why in the world do you think the big institutions and government will save you and rescue and heal you. Stop and take responsibility for your own health. The only medicine for health is preventative medicine. The human body is resilient and underestimated, and people usually resort to quick fixes and drugs that don't work. Let's face it, doctors deal with modern medicine and its all about business. They've done nothing but continued criminal activity. Charged people billions of dollars and put people in debt, with no help at all overall to their health.

Here's my message to Obama: If our fellow citizens get sick, its THEIR responsibility to look at what they eat and how they live. A lot, and probably all health problems are caused by MAN. Thus man has to look at what is natural. No one is perfect, but you can't expect to rely on modern medicine, it doesn't solve the root cause of the problem. If people want to use modern medicine, then why should taxpayers be FORCED for other peoples health care? Force is wrong. Forcing people to pay for anything is wrong, and you can't justify force simply because people are sick. The founders of this country would roll in their grave if they knew how the federal government was dealing with people's health problems! Doesn't Obama UNDERSTAND the constitution: The role of the federal government is all about RESTRAINT and should very LIMITED. But he wants to HELP EVERYONE and SAVE THE ECONOMY and HEAL the PLANET. The federal government has NO right taking money and taxing people for public schooling and public health services. As much as people desire this nanny state, it does not work. Read the constitution Barack, the federal government's role is very very small. Their role is making sure that monetary policy is sound and making sure we have a good national defense. Other then that, it is very limited. Too many people have forgotten that in this country and they want hand outs. I am poor myself, but NEVER would I think it is ok to FORCE others to pay my way.


You see folks, Obama's philosophy is centered around collectivism and societal obligation. You are not only responsible for yourself and your family, but you are responsible for EVERYONE's families and their well being. The whole notion is absurd and it goes against individual responsibility. Individual responsibility does not necessarily mean you don't help other people. It means that the individual must make their own choices to help others, and that choice is a personal freedom. But the individual should not be FORCED to care for everyone else when he/she is trying to take care of things that our within reason. This country is founded on self government, which means we can can govern ourselves. The federal government has no right to use force and high taxes as a way to fix peoples health problems. Let me be blunt: It is unrealistic to think we can fix all of the worlds problems. This country was founded on individual rights and personal liberty. Let people take care of themselves and their families and keep government the way it should be, on the local level. Local communities should be able to help eachother, but not by force, but through good will and volunteerism. Obama's intentions MAY be good, but they are clearly wrong and misguided.

His idea of change is no different. Big government spending. In 4 years, the economy will be in worse shape.

5 comments:

Lydia Graves said...

The government isn't big enough, Dave. I want them to know where I am and what I'm doing at all times. It's safer that way.

Anonymous said...

From what I gather about your post, you are poor but you are healthy. Can we assume that you have no health insurance? I hope that's not the case, because God forbid, you come down with a case of Appendicitis (which has no known cause, but can only be cured with an Appendectomy which, if you don't have one, it could rupture and kill you). It would have cost me, when I had it last July, nearly $56,000.
By the way, I am a Type 1 Diabetic, which also has no known cause, has NO cure, and is not preventable (unlike Type 2). My body does not produce Insulin, which controls my blood sugar levels and if I don't inject it into myself, I could slip into Ketoacidosis, which leads to Diabetic comas and death. The only way to prevent THAT is to take my Insulin and monitor my blood sugar levels. If I had no insurance, this would cost me hundreds of dollars per month.

I think you're missing the point. Obama believes affordable healthcare is everyone's right. He's not saying that being healthy isn't your responsibility.
If I were the praying kind, I'd pray no serious disaster befalls you... because if the disaster doesn't kill you, the hospital bills will. Just today I witnessed a 20 foot limb fall off of a eucalyptus tree into the street for no apparent reason...it wasn't windy or raining and miss the car that was driving on the street by inches. Imagine if it had fallen just one second later, enough to crush the guys front end and say, his legs...now just exactly how would he have prevented that?

Anonymous said...

Healthcare should be a right, anyone who says otherwise is a low life degenerate. You deserve to be executed

you are no Christian, you are a satanic social Darwinist

you need to go
you need to be exterminaterd

you viscious Anti-American piece of shit

I will make your life misrabe

we are veterans
we are veterans who wish to exterminate all cons

Anonymous said...

here's my thing:
I pay for my health care.
I work for MY money.
I should be able to choose which doctor i should see.
Not a "group" doctor.
Yea. I know health insurance is stupidly high. Guess what! that's because people do false claims!
wow now who's fault is that?
certainly not mine!
Health care is a privilege, and there are programs for people who do not have health care (hello medicare/Medicaid) and here in texas there is a thing called care link, which if you don't have the traditional health insurance, you give them your information and you pay ONLY IF YOU USE IT. wow. what a concept. now. I do believe that the american dream is a belief in the freedom that allows all citizens and residents of the United States to pursue their goals in life through hard work and free choice.
Hard work? really now. apparently Obama doesn't want that. I'm quitting my job. because it's okay, Obama will pay my bills ;)

End.

Anonymous said...

i stopped reading after the "live the wrong way statement", this is obviously an editorial. and your opinion does matter for shit. The problem with this country is that no one can figure anything out for themselves. We survive by status quo, and steal information that other smart, free-thinking people actually came up, passing it off as original thought and trying to take credit for its inception... this country will never improve until people let go, or there is a massive decrease in population...


Followers

Blog Objective

My photo
I consider myself a small government conservative who believes in the constitution. I love to write and my objective is to reveal and expose Obama's plans and philosophy for what they truly are: futile and naive. I don't believe Obama understands the vision our founding fathers had, and this lack of understanding is why this country is facing enormous difficulties. Please subscribe and be sure to come back! I need your support!